Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy with Daycare

I haven't updated my blog in a while because I've recently started a Daycare which has been keeping me very busy! I would love to post some of the fun pictures from it but wouldn't want to potentially upset any of my clients by putting pictures of their cute kids on a public website. I'll most likely set up a private blog, specifically for the Daycare.

Doing Daycare has been really good for Madison to learn how to share her toys...and her Mommy :). (I didn't want her to get too used to being an only child). The first day she was not at all happy to see other kids digging through her toy box and taking turns with her sitting on her Mom's lap for story time, but it's been great for her; now she loves playing with the other kids and loves it when they come over.

My house has been slightly transformed to avoid any potential hazards; I think it's about as child proof as possible. I have some additional equipment too like two high chairs, two boosters, two audio monitors, two video monitors and a crib in almost every room. I've also invested in a used Quad stroller which has been fabulous! The kids love to go for walks in it, it's great excercise for me and I definitely get some entertaining stares from people driving by when I use it!

I haven't taken a lot of pictures of Madison lately since our nice camera broke but I will for sure post some for her 18 month update in a few days!

2 comments:

Ness said...

wow! That sounds very busy. Good for you though. She is so cute. Can't wait for more pics and an update.

Lisa said...

That's awesome! I bet the kids love you.