I FINALLY added my Christmas pictures!
I don't post very often because Madison HATES it when I'm on the computer.

It was Madison's first time to Temple Square; she loved looking at all the lights.

My mom had her annual Christmas party where we always have a feast of what Jesus would have eaten by candle light and act out the Christmas story while Brian read it from the Bible. My are always the 3 wise men...and the shepherds. My neice, Alexandra was Mary. Last year Madison was small enough to play baby Jesus but this year she was the Angel.
I was the donkey!




Madison with her Grammy who she adores!
She was very good at opening gifts this year; she's finally getting old enough to actually care.
We had a nice dinner with my Grandparents & my sister who came in from Las Vegas
at our house.
It was a VERY child-proof Christmas this year...and will be from now on.
We found out why we should have spent the extra money for the non-breakable ornaments. :)
These are some of the MANY batches of cookies I made for all my neighbors. After all that work, I had to show them off :).
We used to help my mom decorate Christmas cookies like these as kids so it's a fun tradition I want to pass on with my kids but I think we'll just make a few batches in the future. My mom wasn't kidding when she warned me that it takes a long time to make that many!
My Daycare kids loved decorating some that they got to take home.
On Christmas day we first celebrated as a family where Madison opened her presents, then we went to both in-laws for the rest of the day. Her favorite gift was of course the most simple & cheapest gift of all, the old school popcorn popper! Isn't that usually the case?!



5 comments:
What a cute family! She's getting so big!!! =)
Love all the pictures. Makes me wish the holidays were here again.
Your Christmas pictures are great! Hannah hates when I am on the computer too- in fact she is mad at me right now. She moves my hand off the mouse! She could share sad stories with Madison! :)
She is so darling. She looks like a China doll.
So glad to see you join the blogging world again. Madison is adorable!!! Isn't being a mom the best!
Post a Comment