Saturday, December 12, 2009

Outing With the Parents

Rowland & I have rediscovered the Symphony lately; we absolutely love it and have been several times this year.
We went with Clay & Diane a couple times to some of Clay's favorites.
My Mom & Step-dad also went out with us another time. We ate at the Japanese Sushi Bar, Ichibans (or as Rowland likes to tease me and call it "itchy buns").
Then we went to Temple Square and saw an Art Exhibit at the Conference Center.
How fun to spend time with our parents!




Maddie learning to use chopsticks.
It's crazy to think I was already eating with chopsticks at her age as a child in Japan.


Here we are at Abravanel Hall after the Symphony.
I always hoped to marry someone who appreciated the Arts, I'm so glad Rowland loves that stuff.
We love going to plays, concerts, art exhibits, etc. I'm so glad we can appreciate those things together!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you two are so cultured! That's awesome. I wish I was with you! How fun.