We went camping in the Uintahs with some family & friends.
It was a great time as always!

Rowland in his element. He caught several fish.
I even fished for a little bit and caught one.
Our happy camper!

This baby back pack my Dad bought for Madison was a lifesaver camping
and she loved riding around in it!
It also doubled as a high chair; what a cutie!

Madison with her cousin Austin by the fire.

And giggling on the camp radio with her cousin Kimberly.
Playing with her friend, Samarra who's just a few months older than her.
It was freezing at night so we had Madison in 3 layers of clothes and several blankets.

Rowland's brother Clay and his wife Katharina--or as I like to call them,
the expert campers who make camping tons of fun!
Our friends, Micah, Sharonna and their cute kids.
Trying to stay warm by the campfire.

Madison SO happy to be going home (just like her mom), after a long but very fun weekend. I really enjoy camping but I have a 2 night max; by the 3rd day, I am VERY ready to go home and take a nice, hot shower!




4 comments:
Wow! Beautiful scenery (especially Madison :)! What a fun time! I agree about keeping camping short. I like the comforts of my home too much. It was fun seeing you guys Sunday. Thank you, again, for my cool B-day/Father's Day present. I was actually contemplating buying one, but this time you beat me to it! :)
Looks like fun! We just got back from doing the same thing. You're not suppose to look that good camping, however!
Oh my shut up...hey Lizzy!! I'm so glad you found me! You look amazing and your Madison is so darling!! I will put your page on my blog b/c I want to keep in touch with ya. Oh...I have a million questions and I want to give you a big hug! I will post more tomorrow.....yeah Lizzy!!!
What a fun trip! It looks like both of your babies loved it! Hey, did you forget how smart Yoffi was? He always came home when he got out only it was when he wanted to come home! It is nice Sammy is so smart. It is nice too that Madison isn't walking yet so she wasn't walking around getting filthy - the downside of being outdoors with little ones plus no bathrooms. Madison is such a cutie! That adorable smile! Thanks for sharing pictures of your fun trip!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment