I'm embarrassed to say Madison has now been to Vegas 3 times and she isn't even 1 yet!

Madison's 1st time in the pool; she loved it! She was a little nervous at first but I'm sure it helped to see her cute cousin Ella splashing around having a ball.

The proud Dads! Terry with Ella and Rowland with Madison.

We stayed at the Cancun Resort, that Michelle found online (I highly recommend it). It's a nice smoke free, family oriented time share that rents out rooms. They had the nicest pool!

Madison & I went a month later with my sisters and Dad to help Lydia move. (Lydia, Jennifer, Dad, Me & Nootz).

Madison watching one of my favorite parts of Vegas, the water show at the Bellagio.
I'm glad I pulled her out of her stroller to see it, she was mesmorized! :)

She was so into the lights and excitement that she couldn't sleep all weekend. It's like she knew we were in Vegas, she wanted to party all night!

Madison with her Aunt Jenny

her Aunt Cherie...

And her Grandpa Roger



6 comments:
I'm so happy that you started a blog! It will be so much fun to keep in touch...and especially to see what is going on with each other! I can't believe how grown up Madison is. She is so adorable with that huge smile of hers! Looks like things are going well for you guys. It will be fun to stay connected through blogging.
How exciting that you started a blog! What a great way to keep a family history for your family and friends! Madison is so cute! And cute parents too!
Love you, Mom
Elizabeth, this is a great looking blog! It will be fun to keep up with you, Rowland, and Madison more fully through your blog. Great idea to take Madison to Vegas when she's so young and innocent (but keep her away when she's older!). :)
Madison looks so grown up! What an adorable family! Can't wait to see you again!
Tom & Debi are always wanting us to go to Vegas so they can see Makayla. Just watching you in the pool makes me want to go right now! This cold weather in Utah has really been depressing...especially now that its June! Anyways, Madison sure is a cutie...and she sure is growing up!
Vegas is fun. Of course you would know that better than me. Great idea about the cancun resort. The smoked in rooms is the one thing I can't stand about Vegas.
Post a Comment