Thursday, June 26, 2008

Madison's 1 year Birthday Party!

We had Madison's birthday party at Hogle Zoo. She was still a little too young to really appreciate it yet but she still had fun and we figured it was a good excuse to take her for her first time with everyone.
I'm so sad, my baby is already 1! It went by way too fast!

Madison and her step-cousin Simon attempting to do a pacifier exchange.

Her 1st time on the carousel. Rowland insisted on taking her.
Here she is looking enthralled on her 1st train ride as you can see!

Her 1st gift of the day. We bought her a "band in a box" my sister, Jennifer suggested
(since she loves hitting things). She opened it that morning and has loved it ever since!
Now we just need to figure out how to teach her that our dog, Sammy is not also a drum! :)

8 comments:

Becky said...

So much fun. She has gotten so big. I can't believe she is a year already.

Anonymous said...

She was SO good, even though it was hot and there was a lot of waiting. Her smile is priceless! We had fun with her (and you) that day. Happy Birthday Madison! We love you!

Sutton Family said...

Lizzy, she is so cute. I love her name!! We need to get together. We should meet for lunch soon.

nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Madison! I can't believe it's already been a year! Wow! She is a little beauty!

Angie said...

She looks like she had a blast. Just the way a 1st Birthday should be. Don't worry, I felt the same way when Makayla turned 1. But life gets better and better. Madison sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

Madison is such a little Sweetheart! She is so good natured! It was so hot and she got so tired and yet was still happy and smiling! What cute parents planning such a fun 1st birthday!
Love you!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow! 1 year old! That is great. It looks like a fun time. It is fun to see Jen and the boys in some of the pictures too.

Lisa said...

What a big day, one year already?!? Looks like fun for the whole family. I'm sure she loved all the love and attention from family and friends.